I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 10 - Pic 4 Memories of Peace & Quiet at the Lake


Yep, this is Day 10 of this photo project I've taken on and only 4 photos loaded. I was wondering if I'd be able to post a photo each day. :-) Oh well, it's still fun.
Oh how I love this place...our getaway haven. :-) Everything was such an incredible blue on this particular morning. No, I didn't take this photo today but I sure am yearning to be there. I took it back in November and now it is covered in snow....here, just a layer of ice was on the water with no snow. I'd never seen the lake like that before.

Memories of Peace & Quiet at the Lake by lisaspics · 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment