I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 20 - God's Painting


the sunrises from our dining room window is absolutely spectular at times....I love it when God paints...don't you? :-) wow!


God's Painting by lisaspics · 365 Project

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful when He paints! It has been a long time since I have enjoyed watching or photographing sunrises or sunsets. It is something you should take the time to do more often.

    I know we live in cities and towns which means that streetlights and power lines are inevitable. I've spent a lot of time in Photoshop removing those elements from photos. I know how tedious it can be and if it is overdone to start to look digitally manipulated instead of natural. My only suggestion would be a one click fix, even a dust removal tool, to remove the one pinprick of light in the bottom right corner that I find quite distracting.

    It almost appears as if the sun is about to rise from behind that largest tree... I like it.

    ReplyDelete