I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 23 - Dotting Pines


we were at a hotel this past weekend and the view from the top was amazing! the frost was so thick here by the river and I just loved how the pines dotted about through the white frost covered trees

Dotting Pines by lisaspics · 365 Project

2 comments:

  1. Great eye for picking up those pines. That is excellent the way they stand out all on their own amongst the frost covered trees.

    I always find photos of University Bridge confusing but I'm taking them because of the significant slant of the bridge. There's a part of me that wants to line up the lines so that it looks level but then the river banks appear slanted. I know it is slanted but NATO is appears to be some kind of an optical illusion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! How come they all turn out so good??!

    ReplyDelete