I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 21 - Frosty


The frost has been absolutely incredible lately...this morning it was so light and fluffy...so beautiful!

Frosty by lisaspics · 365 Project

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful, thick, frost! My eyes are immediately drawn to the window and it makes me wonder what is in there. Is there someone looking out enjoying the frost? Is this photo from the point of view of a rabbit sitting in the bushes watching the window?

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete