I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 19 - Tipsy??


We were at this little one's 1st birthday. It was funny..she just didn't know what to do with her 1st piece of cake..was scared to touch it, picked it up...and then it flipped over. Love the look on her face in this shot though. :-)

Tipsy?? by lisaspics · 365 Project

1 comment:

  1. That is a priceless expression. I think you captured the moment very well. I would've loved to have seen a lot more space to the top right of the photo and perhaps from an angle closer to the ground looking up at her cute little face. I think it would have made her feel a little bit smaller and adults with bigger which might have better portrayed how she was feeling at the time when everybody looking down watching her try to deal with this huge piece of cake.

    That's just my humble opinion. I think what it comes down to it you captured the moment beautifully and that is probably what people will remember the most.

    ReplyDelete