I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 4 - Alan Jackson Concert


Well, I've already neglected to post a couple days - it's Day 4 and I only got 3 photos. Oh well, I won't stress myself out if I miss a day here or there. :-)

My hubby and I had a unique opportunity to attend the Alan Jackson concert - were able to purchase tickets through a fundraiser supper and were able to sit in a box section. We really enjoyed the company we had and we had a great seat. Hadn't been to a concert in years. Alan put on a great concert...we were able to sit and listen to it and the sound was crisp and clear and he wasn't acting crazy flying all over the stage. It was good.


Alan Jackson Concert by lisaspics · 365 Project

2 comments:

  1. I was going to bug/encourage you to post another shot, Lisa. :) Looks like a great concert.

    I have a question for you about your project. Is it just for your review and reflection to observe your own growth, or would you like feedback and critique? It's not that I've had anything to add yet, but wanted to ask before I said anything both so I knew and so you wouldn't take offence to any unwanted comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, not a problem. I welcome critiquing. :-) May not always like it but it does help me learn....so shoot away, but be friendly. :-) I appreciate words coming from friends.

    ReplyDelete