I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 1 - The Date


Day 1 - Jan. 23/10

Well, I came across this project on a friend's Facebook and thought "what a cool idea". :-) I don't know how I'll find the time, but I'm sure gonna try. I love photography and have a lot to learn...so, I'm gonna venture out on this interesting project. It won't be a new thing for me to carry my camera around everywhere I go...that won't be a difficult thing to take the photo. The time thing will be posting a photo everyday. But here goes. :-) I turned 40 this past year, so why not do something different, hey?


Day 1 - Jan. 23/10 by lisaspics · 365 Project

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite, Lisa! It was my intention to try to post every weekday. Most days will be more than one photo so I imagine I'll surpass 365, but I know how lulls can occur.

    I completely understand the postprocessing and uploading to be the biggest challenges. It has been awhile since I used Blogger but my wife tells me that, like WordPress which I use, you can schedule posts. I currently have 45 posts from my zoo & forestry farm visits from 2009 posting on my site until early March. (http://www.jayscottphotography.ca)

    I set these up weeks before the new year. Maybe this will help keep your daily posting when the lake takes you out of internet connectivity. :)

    ReplyDelete