I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 76 - Caught ya!

Caught ya! on 365 Project

I was out taking grad photos of a couple of lovely ladies...I like to have a little fun with them so I had caught this one comin outa the outhouse! :-) Just for kicks! Makes for fun photos!
But I love the contrast of the grays/whites of the outhouse, the purple of her dress and the green of the trees. Fun photo!

Caught ya! by lisaspics · 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment