I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 69 - Blue/Gray Serenity

Blue/Gray Serenity on 365 Project

bein down by the water always brings such a calm peace to me...I love it. I love the cloud formations and the reflection on the water. No matter how big the storm, we can have a peace as we walk out on a limb through those storms and into unknown territory.
To me this photo is a picture of that.

Blue/Gray Serenity by lisaspics · 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment