I've always loved photography but I always & continually have lots to learn. A friend is in this project of taking a photo a day for 365 days and posting it in order to learn more about photography...and I thought "What a great idea!" The challenge for me will be to post a photo a day...can I do it? Well, I'll try. Thanks for joining me on this photographical journey.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 71 - Reaching Out

Reaching Out on 365 Project

With these dead branches, I am reminded of how when we are feeling dead and lifeless, how we reach out for life, for encouragement, for comfort..but often don't quite know where to reach out for those things. Branches often reach up and out....and we need to as well. God has placed many wonderful people in my life who are a great source of encouragement and support, and to laugh with as well. Only God can bring truth and the deepest source of life to our darkened souls.

Reaching Out by lisaspics · 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment